Photo: Iain Bagwell; Styling: Heather Chadduck
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Southern Living
Total: 9 Hours
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 (1/4-inch-thick) fresh ginger slices
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1. Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Stir in cranberries and apricots, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until berries begin to split and mixture begins to thicken.
- 2. Remove from heat; cool 30 minutes. Discard cinnamon and ginger. Pour into a 3-cup mold; cover and chill 8 hours or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This