Easy and refreshing! Used sparkling apple cider, couldn't find juice. Only complaint is that you only use half the can of frozen apple...kind of a waste. Served with Mother's Day lunch. Looks pretty, nice 'upgrade' to your typical non-alcoholic drink.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 (12-ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 5 (10-ounce) bottles 100% sparkling apple juice, chilled
- Garnish: Granny Smith apple slices
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Serve over ice; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Apple Sparkler Recipe at a Glance