- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 large Granny Smith apples, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
How to Make It
Whisk together lime juice and mustard. Gradually whisk in oil.
Place apples, walnuts, and green onions in a bowl. Pour dressing over apple mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Sprinkle sugar over cranberries, and toss to coat. Add to apple mixture, and toss. Line a serving platter with lettuce; top with salad.