Cranberry and Apple Relish
- 2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Combine apple and lime juice in a medium bowl, tossing well; drain.
- Combine apples, cranberries, and remaining ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 6 to 8 times or until finely chopped. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments