So light, fresh and yummy! Easy too. I made this for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow, along with my traditional cranberry relish. Everyone likes this one better, including me. I will definitely make it again.
Cranberry, Apple, and Orange Relish
Photo: Shelly Strazis; Styling: Valerie Aikman-Smith
Light and refreshing—and great in a turkey sandwich.
Yield: Serves 18 (makes 6 cups) (serving size: 1/3 cup)
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 95
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Protein: 1.6g
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 3.2g
- Sodium: 1.2mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 1/2 medium oranges, unpeeled
- 1/2 medium lemon, unpeeled
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1 pound (1 qt.) fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1. Trim ends from oranges and lemon and discard. Cut citrus into 2-in. chunks, discarding seeds. Peel and core apples and cut into 2-in. chunks.
- 2. Pulse fruit chunks and cranberries in batches in a food processor until coarsely chopped; pour into a bowl. Stir in sugar to taste. Add almonds up to 2 hours before serving.
- Make ahead: Chill up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry, Apple, and Orange Relish Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments