Chutney can be made up to four days in advance. Serve as a side to roasted turkey, ham, or chicken.
Yield: Makes 3 1/2 cups
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh or frozen, thawed cranberries (3 cups)
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Cook sugar and 1/2 cup water in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves. Bring mixture to boil without stirring.
- Stir in cranberries, dried apricots, and remaining ingredients. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until cranberries pop and mixture starts to thicken. Cool. Cover and chill 1 hour. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments