- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 1/4-ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 1 (12-ounce) container cranberry-orange relish
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- Stir together sugar and flour in a 3-quart saucepan; stir in cranberry juice concentrate, pineapple, and relish. Bring to a boil (about 5 to 6 minutes) over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes or until pudding-like thickness.
- Remove from heat, and stir in butter and orange rind. Cover, placing plastic wrap directly on filling, and chill 8 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note