- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries, divided
- 1 (15 1/2-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (3 1/2-ounce) can shredded coconut, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 8 pecan halves, toasted
How to Make It
Stir together cream cheese and sugar until blended. Add dried cranberries, reserving 1/4 cup cranberries.
Drain pineapple and oranges; pat dry between layers of paper towels. Set oranges aside.
Stir pineapple and coconut into cream cheese mixture, reserving 1/4 cup coconut. Stir in chopped pecans. Spoon mixture into a serving bowl.
Sprinkle reserved dried cranberries around edges of bowl. Arrange orange sections around inside edge of cranberries. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup coconut in center, and top with pecan halves. Serve with gingersnaps.