It can't get any easier than this. Not sure why you need to have the second type of rice to add to the recipe unless it mellows the flavor, but it is a really nice and simple way to serve rice. I served it it with pork roast and glazed carrots.
Cranberry-Almond Wild Rice
- 1 (6-ounce) package long grain and wild rice
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag quick-cooking brown rice
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Prepare 1 (6-ounce) package long grain and wild rice according to package directions. Stir in 1 (3.5-ounce) bag quick-cooking brown rice prepared according to package directions, 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries, and 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds. Prep: 5 min., Cook: 20 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables