One of the best cookie recipes I've tried! Just follow the recipe and you can't go wrong.
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mary Lyn Hill
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating well. Add almond extract and eggs, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended after each addition. Stir in cranberries and almonds. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 9 to 11 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- Note: Freeze baked cookies up to 6 months.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This