We loved this recipe! We also cut back on some of the oil and it was great.
Smoked almonds and dried cranberries give this sideline favorite just the right amount of flavor.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 (10-oz.) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 cup chopped, smoked almonds
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients. Gradually add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until blended. Stir together coleslaw mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add vinegar mixture, tossing to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note