Cranberry-Almond Carrot Salad
- 1/4 cup(s) almonds, crushed
- 8 carrots grated
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1. Mx all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Wait 15 minutes before serving to allow time for the flavor of the cranberries to seep throughout the dish. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BAckerman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cranberry-Almond Carrot Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables