- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets (about 1 bunch)
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
How to Make It
Soak red onion in cold water for 5 minutes; drain.
Combine mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients (through pepper), stirring well with a whisk. Stir in red onion, broccoli, and remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
Amazing Recipe Makeovers, Oxmoor House, copyright 2016.