Cran-Raspberry Jello Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 6 oz. box raspberry jello
- 1 cup(s) hot water
- 3/4 cup(s) cran-raspberry juice
- 1 can(s) (11 oz) mandarin oranges
- 1 can(s) whole cranberry sauce mashed up
- 1/2 cup(s) walnuts
- 1 carton(s) Cool Whip
- 1. Mix jello and water until dissolved.
- 2. Add the cran-raspberry juice and chill until starting to thicken.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients and chill.
- 4. Top with cool whip.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cran-Raspberry Jello Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables