Randy Mayor; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
Stir into iced tea or lemonade, and use as a glaze for chicken and pork. Or serve over pancakes, waffles, or ice cream.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 56
- Calories from fat: 2%
- Fat: 0.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 14.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 3mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 4 cups cranberry-grape juice drink
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Bring juice to a boil in a medium saucepan. Reduce heat; simmer until thick and reduced to 3/4 cup (about 45 minutes to an hour). Remove from heat; stir in honey. Cover and chill 8 hours (syrup will thicken as it cools).
- Note: Store in refrigerator for up to a week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments