Festive serving glasses transform an easy dessert from simple to sensational. Three ingredients, six minutes, and a few hours in the freezer are all you need to get this dessert on the table.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 4 Hours
- Calories: 124
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.0g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 31.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Calcium: 8mg
- 3 cups cranberry-apple juice drink, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12-oz.) can natural ginger ale (we tested with Natural Brew Outrageous Ginger Ale)*
- Combine 1 cup cranberry-apple juice drink and sugar in a 2-qt. saucepan. Cook over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Combine cran-syrup, remaining 2 cups juice drink, and ginger ale. Pour into 3 ice cube trays, and freeze 1 1/2 hours or until almost frozen. Transfer cubes to a blender or food processor, and pulse until slushy.
- Pour slush into a 13" x 9" pan, and freeze 3 1/2 hours or until frozen.
- To serve, scrape granita in pan with tines of a fork until fluffy. Spoon into dessert glasses, and serve immediately.
- *Natural ginger ale has an intense gingery taste. Find it on the soft drink aisle or with beers, especially in upscale markets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note