Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups frozen blueberries, unthawed
- 1 cup frozen cranberries, unthawed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- Vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Stir together cornstarch and 3/4 cup sugar in a large saucepan. Add frozen berries, lemon juice, and vanilla, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute. Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine baking mix and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cut in softened butter with a fork or pastry blender until mixture is crumbly; stir in egg and milk. Drop by 2 tablespoonfuls onto hot berry mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 25 minutes or until cobbler is golden and bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes