Great recipe! I had to make a few modifications based on what I had in the fridge and pantry...but overall, great refreshing drink. I left out the banana since I'm not a fan and it turned out nice and yummy. Will make again.
Cran-Berry Green-Tea Smoothie
The best smoothies combine great nutrition with even better flavor. Cranberries and green tea pack this drink full of healthy antioxidants, while berries and banana add essential vitamins and nutrients.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 378
- Calories from fat: 5%
- Protein: 5.2g
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrate: 92g
- Fiber: 11g
- Sodium: 38mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 5 frozen whole strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup plain soy milk
- 2 tablespoons honey or packed light brown sugar
- In a blender, whirl all ingredients until smooth.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 2-cup serving.
Individually quick-frozen (IQF) technology has made high-quality frozen fruit possible, with a nutritional value on par with that of fresh fruit. Frozen fruit is ideal for using in smoothies, chilling the drink without diluting it as ice would.
For a tropical spin, substitute 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks for the blackberries and strawberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note