- 8 water rolls or slider buns, halved
- 4 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 teaspoons canola mayonnaise
- 8 ounces sliced leftover Applewood-Smoked Turkey
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- 3 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 400
- fat 15.9 g
- satfat 5.6 g
- monofat 5.2 g
- polyfat 1.9 g
- protein 26 g
- carbohydrate 36 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 79 mg
- iron 1 mg
- sodium 680 mg
- calcium 214 mg
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Place rolls, cut sides up, on a baking sheet. Divide cheese evenly among roll bottoms. Broil 1 minute or until rolls are toasted and cheese melts. Spread cut side of each roll top with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise. Layer Applewood-Smoked Turkey, apple slices, and cranberry sauce on roll bottoms. Sprinkle evenly with pepper. Top with roll tops, cut side down.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.