Cran-Apple Pork & Sweet Potatoes
This recipe is from About.com Southern Food. I just loved all the flavors - mind you they are my favorites: Apples, Sweet Potatoes and cranberries.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- * 1 cup applesauce
- * 1 or 2 tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- * 3 large sweet potatoes, sliced about (4 or 5 cups sliced)
- * 2 to 2 1/2 pounds pork chops or cutlets
- * 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- * salt and pepper to taste
- Pour the applesauce in a 3 1/2-quart or larger Crock Pot. Add the sweet potato slices, sprinkle or drizzle with brown sugar or honey, salt and pepper lightly; add pork. Lightly sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; spoon cranberry sauce over all. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BrendaWoodford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note