Everyone always asks for this recipe when I take these cheese balls to a party!
Craisin Pecan Cheese Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 -8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 can(s) Crushed pineapple Drained (small can)
- 1 can(s) Green chiles Drained (small can)
- 1 package(s) Craisins (1/4 to 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Bell pepper Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- Mix all ingredients with only 1 cup of the pecans. Refrigerate overnight. Form 2 balls and roll in pecans next day. Serve with crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clfoxone and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note