Community Recipe from
- 4 bag(s) craisins
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 16 oz jar(s) cherry jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Leave in refrigerator for 24 hours prior to eating to let the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmith519 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note