Community Recipe from
- 4 bag(s) craisins
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 16 oz jar(s) cherry jam
- 2 tablespoon(s) black pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Leave in refrigerator for 24 hours prior to eating to let the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jdsmith519 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes