Adults will want this treat for themselves, so you may want to make two batches if children are around. Package this candy in tissue paper-lined gift bags with holiday trim.
Yield: about 2 pounds
- 2 sleeves round buttery crackers (76 crackers), broken in half
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
- Place crackers on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
- Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Pour mixture over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Turn oven off. Sprinkle crackers with chocolate morsels. Let stand in oven 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Spread melted chocolate evenly over crackers. Top with pecans and white chocolate. Cool completely, and break candy into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This