- 2 1/2 cups miniature round buttery crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- Rainbow candy sprinkles (optional)
How to Make It
Place crackers in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined 12- x 9-inch pan.
Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly; cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Pour mixture over crackers.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Turn oven off. Sprinkle crackers with chocolate morsels, and let stand in oven 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Spread melted chocolate evenly over crackers. Top with pecans or candy sprinkles, if desired. Cool and break into pieces. Store in refrigerator.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mini Ritz crackers.