- 2 sleeves round buttery crackers (76 crackers), broken in half
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 cups milk chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped white chocolate
How to Make It
Place crackers on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jellyroll pan.
Bring butter and brown sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly; cook 3 minutes, stirring often. Pour mixture over crackers.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Turn oven off. Sprinkle crackers with chocolate morsels. Let stand in oven 3 minutes or until chocolate melts. Spread melted chocolate evenly over crackers. Top with pecans and white chocolate. Cool completely, and break candy into pieces. Store in refrigerator.