My Kids are big fans of Cracker Barrels Hash brown Casserole so I had to try this recipe for our Christmas Brunch. I called it our Cracker Barrel Brunch Christmas... It was delicious, and we were not disappointed... This is a keeper... Happy Holidays...
Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole Copycat
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray an 11 x 14 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Mix the above ingredients together, place in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until brown on top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 47mary and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cracker Barrel's Hash Browns Casserole Copycat Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch