Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
This classic casserole is a favorite recipe! A great all around side dish and not just for breakfast.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) 2 lb bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion, sauted and cooked
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 9×13 inch pan. Season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in the microwave. In a bowl, add minced onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and melted butter and mix together. Pour soup mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until all is completely warm, and the cheese begins to melt.
- One of the best things about the Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole is you can literally serve it for any meal. One thing is for certain: now you won’t wonder how to make the Cracker Barrel Hash Brown casserole anymore!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathychild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note