Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) 2 lb bag of frozen hashbrowns
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion, sauted and cooked
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 9×13 inch pan. Season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in the microwave. In a bowl, add minced onions, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and melted butter and mix together. Pour soup mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until all is completely warm, and the cheese begins to melt.
- One of the best things about the Cracker Barrel Hash Brown Casserole is you can literally serve it for any meal. One thing is for certain: now you won’t wonder how to make the Cracker Barrel Hash Brown casserole anymore!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kathychild and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes