- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh chives (about 2 bunches)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 Dungeness crabs, cooked, cleaned, and cracked
- calories 413
- caloriesfromfat 76 %
- protein 19 g
- fat 35 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- carbohydrate 6.8 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 482 mg
- cholesterol 87 mg
How to Make It
Whirl avocados, olive oil, vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/2 cup water in a blender until smooth. Stir in chives and tarragon. Cover and let sit 30 minutes at room temperature to let flavors blend.
Season sauce with salt to taste and serve with crab.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.