Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-16 ounce(s) Containers sour cream
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2-3oz bag(s) real bacon bits
- 2 package(s) ranch dip mix
- 1-large bag(s) frozen hash brown potatoes
- Combine first 4 ingredients ,mix in hash browns.Spread into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delaine50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crack Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes