Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) whole mushrooms cleaned and stemmed
- 1 medium sized onion grated
- 1 stick(s) oleo
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 can(s) crabmenat (6 oz.)
- Italian bread crumbs
- In skillet melt oleo and brown onions. Add cream cheese, worchestershire sauce and garlic powder. Add crabmeat and enough crumbs to be able to stick together. Spoon into mushroom caps and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until bown and soft. Can make day before and refridgerate until ready to cook.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DeLaneMolnar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes