Crabmeat-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Yield: 4 servings
More From Oxmoor House
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Uncooked Crabmeat Dip
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto, cut into 7
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4" thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Crabmeat Dip over each chicken breast. Divide spinach evenly over dip; roll up chicken, jelly-roll fashion. Wrap each roll with 1 slice prosciutto; secure with a wooden pick.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until prosciutto is lightly browned and crispy. Place skillet in oven, and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove wooden picks before serving.
- Note: Make Crabmeat Dip no more than 1 day ahead of preparing Crabmeat-Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes