- 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) package shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Unfold piecrust, and place on a lightly floured surface. Roll to 1/8-inch thickness. Carefully place piecrust in a 9-inch pieplate; fold edges under, and crimp.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 400° for 8 minutes. Cool.
Sauté chopped green onions in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients; sauté 2 minutes.
Whisk together half-and-half and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheese and crabmeat mixture. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Let stand 15 minutes.