- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded process American cheese
How to Make It
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add carrot and next 6 ingredients. Sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine yogurt and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir in vegetable mixture. Add crabmeat; toss.
Combine mozzarella and American cheeses.
Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; top with half of crabmeat mixture. Sprinkle half of cheese mixture on top. Repeat layers with remaining noodles and crabmeat mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 5 more minutes.