This was delicious! My 2 kids and husband loved it. A new family favorite.
Press drained spinach between paper towels to absorb additional liquid.
More From Southern Living
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (8-ounce) cartons sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese, divided
- Garnish: fresh basil leaves
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add celery and next 3 ingredients. Sauté 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine sour cream and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir in vegetable mixture and spinach. Add crabmeat; toss.
- Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9- inch baking dish; top with half of crabmeat mixture. Top with half of cheese. Repeat layers with 3 lasagna noodles and remaining crabmeat mixture. Top with remaining 3 lasagna noodles.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Uncover and top evenly with remaining 2 cups cheese. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Chef Style Mozzarella & Provolone cheese blend.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes