Community Recipe from
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 2 can(s) crab meat drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 jar(s) kraft old english cheese spread
- 1 bag(s) english muffins sliced
- Mix all with mixer then put on muffin halves. Freeze 15 minutes. Bake 375 for 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley if you want. Cut in 4th's and serve.
- Freeze on cookie sheet then store in plastic bag for several months
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes