Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 2 can(s) crab meat drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 jar(s) kraft old english cheese spread
- 1 bag(s) english muffins sliced
- Mix all with mixer then put on muffin halves. Freeze 15 minutes. Bake 375 for 15 minutes. Garnish with parsley if you want. Cut in 4th's and serve.
- Freeze on cookie sheet then store in plastic bag for several months
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lknerl and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note