Not as full of crab flavor as I would have liked. Next time I'll add more! Was not a big hit at the cookout today, but maybe better the next day.
Crabby Artichoke Spread
Your guests will just love this creamy, spicy dip!
Yield: 3 to 4 cups
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 (6-oz.) cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Toasted bread rounds or crackers
- Sauté jalapeño in oil until tender. Combine jalapeño and remaining ingredients except bread rounds in a slow-cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 hours. Serve with bread rounds or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note