- 4 large baking potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
How to Make It
Cut a 1-inch-wide strip from the top of each baked potato. Carefully scoop out the pulp, leaving shells intact.
Mash pulp with butter and whipping cream; stir in crabmeat and next 3 ingredients. Spoon evenly into shells, and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.