- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic or white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh Romano or Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) carton fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 4 (5-inch) poblano chiles, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- calories 225
- caloriesfromfat 10 %
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 0.6 g
- polyfat 0.4 g
- protein 29.5 g
- carbohydrate 27.5 g
- fiber 1.2 g
- cholesterol 55 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 397 mg
- calcium 340 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, oregano, mustard, pepper, and ricotta cheese in a food processor, and process until smooth. Spoon into a bowl, and stir in artichokes and crabmeat. Divide mixture evenly among the chile halves, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Romano cheese. Place stuffed chiles on a baking sheet, and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve chiles with mango salsa, and garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Note: Substitute 4 red or green bell peppers for poblano chiles, if desired.