Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 whole(s) baby bella mushrooms washed & dried
- 2 tablespoon(s) EVOO
- 3 whole(s) scallions minced
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Mayo
- 8 ounce(s) fresh claw crab meat shredded
- 3 tablespoon(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 pinch(s) salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) parmesan-romano cheese grated fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Remove mushroom stems and mince. Set aside caps. Heat oil in a saute pan on medium heat. Add green onion, stems, garlic and thyme. Saute until tender, about 2 minutes. Transfer to bowl; blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mayo, crab and crumbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Fill each Bella cap with 1TBS mixture. Sprinkle with parm-romano blend. Bake on foil lined cookie sheets until tender and golden, about 20 minutes. Dust with cayenne and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note