Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Community Recipe from
- 10-12 Large White Mushrooms Cored
- 6 ounce(s) Canned crabmeat
- 1/2 can(s) Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) Green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Parsley leaves chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) Bread crumbs
- Combine crabmeat, cream cheese, green onions, parsley leaves, and parmesan cheese. Season with some salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stuff mushroom caps and top with bread crumbs. Spray with olive oil to help them brown.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes until filling is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gregpew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes