Yield: 18 mushrooms
More From Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat or 1 cup frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 18 medium mushrooms, stems removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In small bowl, blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, bread crumbs, cheese and garlic; fold in crabmeat. Evenly spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
3. On baking sheet, arrange mushroom caps. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and lightly browned.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers