Crab-Stuffed Deviled Eggs
The addition of crab meat takes the traditional deviled egg up a notch. The filling is also tasty on crackers or toast. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/1994.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning, more to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) cold water
- 8 ounce(s) cooked crab meat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Place eggs in a pot large enough to hold them all in a single layer. Cover by 3 inches of cold water and place on the stovetop over high heat. Once the water starts simmering briskly, reduce heat to medium high and cook for 12 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer eggs to a bowl of ice-cold water. Let cool for 5 or 10 minutes, then peel. Slice eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a medium bowl. Arrange egg white halves on a rimmed baking sheet.
- To prepare the filling, add Old Bay, mayonnaise, mustard and water to yolks and mash. Fold in crab meat. Taste and adjust seasoning. Use two small spoons to scoop filling into egg white halves. Sprinkle with paprika or Old Bay and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note