Crab and Spinach Alfredo Pizza
- 1/3 (48-ounce) package frozen bread dough*
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
- Let dough stand at room temperature, covered with plastic wrap, for 30 to 45 minutes or until completely thawed.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on a lightly greased baking sheet; add dough, and roll out into a 12-inch circle. Brush dough with oil, and sprinkle with garlic and salt. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach in a medium bowl. Spread sauce mixture over crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top evenly with crabmeat and cheese. Bake 9 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
- *The package of bread dough contains 3 loaves. You need 1 loaf for this recipe.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes