- 1/3 (48-ounce) package frozen bread dough*
- 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Muenster cheese
How to Make It
Let dough stand at room temperature, covered with plastic wrap, for 30 to 45 minutes or until completely thawed.
Sprinkle cornmeal on a lightly greased baking sheet; add dough, and roll out into a 12-inch circle. Brush dough with oil, and sprinkle with garlic and salt. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach in a medium bowl. Spread sauce mixture over crust, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Top evenly with crabmeat and cheese. Bake 9 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
*The package of bread dough contains 3 loaves. You need 1 loaf for this recipe.