Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 whole(s) medium red bliss potatoes-cut into 1/2" dice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 3 1/2 cup(s) beef or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 whole(s) large tomatoes-peeled, seeded & cut into 1/2" dice
- 1 pound(s) claw crab meat
- In a large deep pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter. Add the potatoes and sprinkle with pepper, 2 Tbs Old Bay and a dash of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and add 2 Tbs lemon juice, wine and tomatoes. Cover and cook until the potatoes are tender; 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the crab and simmer just until heated through.
- Serve hot with Saltine crackers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martcantor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes