Crab, Shrimp, and Corn Salad on Sourdough Baguette
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 214
- Calories from fat: 34%
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 8.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrate: 22g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 388mg
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- 8 to 10 baguette pieces (4 in. long) from 2 regular-size sourdough baguettes
- 1/2 pound shelled cooked crab, thoroughly drained and patted dry
- 1/2 pound cooked bay shrimp (also called salad shrimp), thoroughly drained and patted dry
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels (sliced from 1 to 2 ears of corn)
- 1 medium red onion, diced (about 1 cup; see Notes)
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Slice baguette pieces in half lengthwise. Scoop out about 3/4 of the bread from the top and bottom halves to create pockets; save scooped-out bread for another use, such as bread crumbs, if you like.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss together crab, shrimp, corn, onion, and bell pepper.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk together parsley, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- 4. Pour dressing over crab and shrimp mixture and stir to evenly coat filling.
- 5. Fill bottom halves of baguettes with salad, dividing evenly, and set top halves on salad.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per sandwich.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This