Crab Salad with Mint Oil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 mint leaves lightly packed
- 3/4 (+ 2T) cup(s) EVOO
- Kosher salt
- 1 15 oz. can(s) great northern beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced marjoram
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 pound(s) lump crab meat carefully picked over
- In a saucepan of salted boiling water, blanch the mint for 30 seconds. Transfer to a bowl of ice water; drain well and squeeze dry. Transfer the mint to a blender and puree with 3/4 cup of the olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, toss the beans with the red onion, rosemary, marjoram, lemon zest and juice and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Season with the salt and pepper. Fold in the crab. Drizzle the salad with the mint oil and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizcole and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Crab Salad with Mint Oil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads