- 1 (6 oz.) can lump crabmeat, picked over
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 small, ripe plum tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 ripe avocado, quartered, pitted, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon distilled vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups torn lettuce
- calories 273
- fat 24 g
- satfat 2 g
- protein 9 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 41 mg
- sodium 446 mg
How to Make It
Combine crabmeat, chives, mayonnaise, ketchup and 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice in a medium bowl and mix with a fork to blend.
In another bowl, combine remaining 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice, tomatoes, avocado, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste, and toss gently.
Arrange lettuce on each of four dinner plates. Divide avocado mixture among plates and scoop equal amounts of crab mixture onto each.