Crab Salad Sandwiches
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed (1/2 of pkg.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash black pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
UNFOLD pastry on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Brush pastry with olive oil. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles. Arrange on parchment 1 inch apart.
BAKE 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Split pastries into 2 layers; set aside.
MIX remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Divide crab mixture evenly over pastry bottoms. Top with remaining pastry layers. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches