- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed (1/2 of pkg.)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dash black pepper
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper.
UNFOLD pastry on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Brush pastry with olive oil. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles. Arrange on parchment 1 inch apart.
BAKE 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Split pastries into 2 layers; set aside.
MIX remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well blended. Divide crab mixture evenly over pastry bottoms. Top with remaining pastry layers. Serve immediately or refrigerate.